Join us at Robinson Town Centre for our annual Stuff-A-Bus event!
Bring a new and unwrapped toy to our location outside Home Goods in Robinson Town Centre and help us stuff buses to support the Marines Toys for Tots program.
We will be collecting toys from 8am to 9pm - Monday Nov. 30th through Thursday Dec. 3rd and Friday Dec 4th from 8am to 10am! We will be operating as a Drive-Thru event this year. Please see below for more information.
Check out photos from last year's #StuffABus event.
Stuff-A-Bus will be a little different this year as we will be operating as a drive-thru event. Please read the steps for donating a toy in person.
- PLEASE STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES. Staff will be on-site to direct you to the donation zone.
- Please wear a mask or face covering (all vehicle occupants), as you arrive in the toy drop off zone.
- Pop open trunk when arriving in the drop-off zone and a 96.1 KISS staff member will collect all donations from your car.
- Or, place items into drop-box through vehicle window when pulling up to drop-off zone.
- There will be NO WALK UPS.
This year we will only be able to accept donations that arrive to Stuff a Bus in a car, SUV, or pickup truck. For any larger donations please contact our 96.1 KISS Promotions Director by e-mail HERE to schedule a date and time to make a drop-off directly with the Marines' at their Toys for Tots warehouse.
CLICK HERE to make a monetary donation via our partners. The Lady Pens, an organization comprised of the Pittsburgh Penguins wives and girlfriends, will match online donations up to $10,000!
Our friends at the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation in partnership with the Lady Pens, are helping us host a special online Amazon Wishlist where you are able to purchase toys online and they will be sent directly to the Marines here in Allegheny County to receive and distribute this holiday season. MAKE AN ONLINE TOY DONATION HERE.
Other Ways to Help
Want to collect toys at your business or place of employment? CLICK HERE to download the flyer.
Need a toy?
If you are in need and would like to request a toy, CLICK HERE.