The National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation created the which will provide $500 grants to restaurant industry employees who have been adversely impacted by COVID-19, financially, whether through a decrease in wages or loss of employment.
Don’t wait to apply. Grants will be awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis to people who meet the eligibility criteria.
How do I qualify? Funds will be available for restaurant employees who can demonstrate that they:
- Worked on a part- or full-time basis in the restaurant industry for at least 90 days in the past year; and
- Have had a primary source of income in the restaurant industry for the last year; and
- Have experienced a decrease in wages or loss of job on or after March 10, 2020; and
- Live in the United States, an overseas U.S. military base, or any U.S. territory; and
- Are over the age of legal majority in their U.S. state or territory.
PHOTO: GETTY IMAGES