Drusky Entertainment Presents
- Wednesday, July 7th, 2021
- Doors: 5:00PM / Show: 6:30PM
- Vinoski Winery (Belle Vernon, PA)
- $28.00 - $30.00/ Tables $112 (for up to 4 people)
- Tickets go on sale Friday, April 16th at 10AM!
- Minors Under 21 with Parent or Guardian
GA Tickets include General Admission lawn entry; standing room only. All tables are first come, first served and must be purchased online with a specific Table ticket type. Table tickets are good for up to 4 admissions. Additional tickets can not be added to table seating (max capacity 4 per table).
TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND GUESTS, COVID-19 GUIDELINES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. GUIDELINES/RESTRICTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT DRUSKYENT.COM. GUIDELINES WILL BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
AS THE COVID-19 SITUATION IMPROVES. PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN.
- If you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy
- Patrons are allowed to watch the show from their designated area (General Admission lawn or reserved seating)
- If you have purchased a General Admission lawn ticket, you are responsible for your own seating arrangements
- If sitting on the lawn or on the Winery patios, please maintain a 6-foot distance from other parties
- Event will continue rain or shine. Patron safety is our priority, so in the event local safety officials deem it unsafe to continue to the show, we will communicate that to everyone via oudspeaker.
- For the safety of venue and box office staff, patrons must have a mask on when checking-in or communicating with staff.
- Facemasks must be worn if you are away from your designated space for any reason
- Please do not come up towards the stage, you will asked to return to your space.
For the day of event:
- Socially distant tables will be available on patio and in the lawn
- Temperature checks of guests will be taken at the time of arrival
- Signage will be posted around the venue. Again, if you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy
- Masks required at all times anytime a guest leaves their area
- A social distancing of 6ft spacing posts will be placed and security will be enforcing at any point that may build a line (i.e. restrooms)
- Staff will be regularly monitoring social distancing and patrons leaving their tables and making sure no one comes to the stage
- Restrooms will be cleaned regularly
- Announcements will be made regularly over the PA announcing the rules that patrons need to follow
- Masks will be worn at all times by venue and event staff.
- Staff temperature checks at arrival
- Sanitizer will be used regularly on all surfaces of contact
July 7th, 2021 | Minors Under 21 with Parent or Guardian